1. Ads must be posted in the most appropriate category.
2 . Ads that do not correspond to the relevant category will be moved or removed by our moderators/admins at their discretion.
3. Ad headlines and descriptions must be written in English. Other languages may only be used for trademarks.
4. You may not post the same advertisement more than once in several different categories.
5. You may not offer the same product or service, described in a different way or by different photos.
6. You may not publish information which is not relevant to the specific product or service advertised. You may not list irrelevant products or trademarks of yours.
7. The headline should describe the advertised product or service accurately and clearly. It should give correct information about the condition, origin, brand or manufacturer of the advertised item.
8. You may not publish any contact information in headlines or descriptions. This also includes phone numbers, web addresses, skype, etc.
9. You may not use any vulgar or offensive words, epithets, texts or photos aimed at damaging the image and dignity of other people.
10. You may not post images with openly pornographic content. Such ads will be removed without notice.
11. You may not post ads with premium-rate phone numbers.
12. You may not publish any web addresses and links in the headlines, photos or ad content for advertising purposes.
13. You may not post any links to other ad-posting websites.
14. You may not invite other users to register in other websites.
15. Direct, unauthorized advertising is not allowed.
16. You may not advertise any products or services that do not comply with the current legislation.
17. The advertised products and services should be described in detail. You may not post any false and/or misleading information or images. If the advertised item is not available or there are any additional terms for its purchase, this must be explicitly stated in the ad description.
18. You may not copy photographs or texts from other users' ads, nor photos with other websites' logos. You may not use nothing but images downloaded from the internet when you post an ad for second-hand goods. For second-hand goods you must upload at least one photo of the actual advertised item.
19. You may not register more than one account with the purpose of not complying with the established website terms and unfair competition with other users. Cases like these will result in penalties for the users and removal of their ads.
20. You may not post ads for replicas of original products in the ELECTRONICS category. All ads for replicas in this category will be removed from the website.
21. You may not remove (archive) and re-post ads so that they appear at top of the page. An ad is considered re-posted if it is placed with a modified text and/or photos but refers to the same products or services, or if posted after having been removed (archived). Cases like these will result in penalties for the users and removal of their ads.
22. You may not post advertisements that infringe intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, postings containing counterfeit products (replicas), pirated goods (items that are, or include copies made without the brand owner's permission), or items that contain any kind of symbol of a well-known/registered trademark (including a logo, label, sticker, prospect, instruction manual, warranty with a trademark symbol on it, etc.) without the authorization of the trademark owner/representative for the country.
23. You may not post ads that contain personal information (national identity number, passport copy, etc.)
24. Ads for which multiple complaints have been received will be removed.
25. You may not post ads that contain political materials with agitation purposes etc.
26. You may not post ads with unlawful, contrary to moral norms or offensive text or graphic content.
27. You may not post ads containing links, special symbols, redundant intervals, redundant punctuation, multiple identical or nonsensical letters, or text which is not relevant to the ad's content.
28. You may not post ads that offer tobacco products, alcohol products (except boutique/collectible ones), controlled substances, narcotic drugs or substances used as substitutes, human organs, hazardous materials, restricted or perishable matters, as well as goods without the required certificate conforming to the relevant standards.
29. You may not post ads that contain multiple spelling mistakes.
30. You may not post ads which are oriented towards collecting information about users.
31. You may not post ads if the seller/service provider is not located on the territory of the country.
32. Ads are posted for a period of two months. With every update of the ad its lifetime is extended with another two months.
33. The ads with options "TOP OF THE LIST","PREMIUM", "URGENT" and "FEATURED" are published for a minimum of 7 days. During this period the user can update his ad once a day. Choosing the options "TOP OF THE LIST", "PREMIUM AD", "URGENT AD" and "FEATURED AD" does NOT guarantee the ad's posting in Lazzo if the ad does not meet the posting criteria. Prices of "TOP OF THE LIST","PREMIUM", "URGENT" and "FEATURED" ads are announced on the website.
34. The website Administrators have the right to move or remove ads at their own discretion without notice; to remove a photo when it does not meet the criteria or if there is a reasonable complaint against it; to take measures against advertisers who do NOT comply with the ad-posting rules; to block accounts of users against whom there are reasonable complaints or doubts about participation in fraudulent schemes.
3. The website https://lazzo-au.com , referred to as "Lazzo" hereinafter, offers services for placing classified ads on the Internet, designed for both private persons and legal entities/companies.
- reselling of items purchased for corporate purposes and not for personal use;
- selling of items produced by the Advertiser;
- periodic sale of a significant number of items;
- sales leading to revenue accumulation and generating significant revenue. Application: Refers to the Android Application which is available for free download at Google Play Store and allows Users and Advertisers to use the Lazzo services on an Android mobile device (phone/tablet). Personal profile (Member account): Registration (free and optional) done by filling in an online form in which the user must provide valid information, such as name, email, phone number, etc. The user guarantees that the data provided at registration is complete, accurate and will be updated promptly if changed. This registration allows dissemination, editing and posting of ads, registering for one or more paid options and the purchase of credits. This data will only be used for internal purposes. Business profile (Pro account): Registration (free and mandatory) done by filling in an online form in which the business user must provide valid information, such as company name, email, phone number, etc. The user guarantees that the data provided at registration is complete, accurate and will be updated promptly if changed. This registration allows dissemination, editing and posting of ads, registering for one or more paid options and the purchase of credits, thus disseminating their ads directly through the Lazzo service (using their own software for posting ads) and placing orders. This data will only be used for internal purposes. Ads Group: refers to the company that created and is developing the Website and its Applications. The company is listed in the relevant Trade and Companies Register. You can send questions related to the company to our email. Lazzo service: refers to the Lazzo services available to Users and Advertisers on the Website and/or its mobile version, as described in the current Terms . Website: refers to the website developed by Ads Group, accessible at https://lazzo-au.com and providing Lazzo services to Users and Advertisers via Internet access, as described in the current Terms. Mobile app: refers to the mobile version developed by Ads Group, accessible at https://lazzo-au.com and providing Lazzo services to Users and Advertisers via a mobile device, as described in the current Terms. User: refers to any natural person or legal entity accessing the Lazzo services via the Website and/or the Application and using the Lazzo service, accessible via different devices. Persons under the age of 18 should use the platform under the supervision of a parent or guardian. The administrator has the right to limit the access to certain platform content to individuals under the age of 18 at his discretion.
USE OF LAZZO SERVICES
Each User - Advertiser declares that he/she is informed that access to the Lazzo services requires internet access provided by a ISP of his/her choice, that the cost of the internet service is at the User - Advertiser's expense, and accepts that:
- The Internet connection and its reliability is risky due to the different nature of infrastructures and network connections through which the Internet is provided and that damage or overload is likely to occur;
- It is the Advertiser's obligation to take any measures he/she deems necessary to ensure the security of their equipment and personal data, software and others, to protect them from potential viruses and / or hacking attacks;
- Any equipment associated with the Website is and remains the responsibility of the Advertiser. Ads Group cannot be held liable in case of any direct or indirect damage resulting from the connection to the website.
The Advertiser is obliged, if necessary, to keep the confidentiality of the identification details for his/her personal or business account and explicitly acknowledge that any access through their personal or business account, as well as any dissemination of data through their personal or business account, will be considered effected by the Advertiser.
Any loss, misuse or use of the identification details and possible consequences thereof will be deemed to be solely the responsibility of the Advertiser.
The Advertiser is informed and accepts that due to technical reasons, his/her Ads will not be disseminated immediately after being submitted to the Website or the Applications.
The Advertiser is informed that once his/her Ad is posted on the Website, it can be shared to the social networks by any User and/or Advertiser through a share button integrated into the pages.
Each posted Ad will be disseminated on the Website and the Applications. Service description
The Lazzo services offered to Users and/or Advertisers differ depending on the account type (Member account or Pro account) and the means of communication used (Website, Applications). Features available to Users and Advertisers through the Website and the Applications:
- Access to all posted ads;
- Contact with Advertisers;
- "Send to a friend" feature for recommending an ad to a friend;
- "Report this ad" feature for reporting suspicious or illegal ads;
- "Add to my watchlist" feature;
- Search saving feature;
- Sharing an ad to social networks through a share button;
- Geolocation of the posted ads in all categories; Features available to Personal Advertisers logged into the Website and/or the Applications:
- Posting an Ad;
- Access to the "My ads" section;
- "Add to my watchlist" feature;
- Automatic Ad search;
- "Email alert" feature for receiving customized lists of ads by email;
- "Edit ad" feature for editing your ad through the personal account control panel:
- "Remove ad" feature - option for multiple ads removal;
- Geolocation of the ad;
- Extension of posted Ads to a maximum of 60 days;
- Registration for paid services using a bank card and/or credit card;
- Purchasing credits using a bank card. Access and Management of Personal account:
* management (update, change and so on) at any time, recommended use of personal data for your Personal account;
* mandatory information - name, surname, email, password;
* additional information - citizenship, age, interests, activities, phone number, etc.; Control over:
* paid options selected;
* credits purchased and used.
A choice of establishments where the Advertiser can proceed to a transaction with the buyer. Features available to Pro Advertisers logged into the Website and/or the Applications:
Submitting an ad by members with special packages (only for Advertisers using Pack Auto or Pack Immo).; Ad management through the Pro account control panel:
* "Remove ad" feature - option for multiple ads removal;
* "Edit ad" feature;
* Geolocation of the ad;
* Extension of posted Ads to a maximum of 60 days (only for Advertisers using Pack Auto or Pack Immo).
* Registration for paid services using a bank card;
* Purchasing credits using a bank card; Access and Management of Pro account:
* management (update, change and so on) at any time, recommended use of personal data for your Pro account;
* mandatory information - name, surname, email, password; Control over:
* paid options selected;
* credits purchased and used. A choice of establishments where the Advertiser can proceed to a transaction with the buyer.
Removing suspicious or illegal ads
Each User has the right to report suspicious or illegal content through the Website and the Applications by:
* clicking on the "Report this ad" link, which can be found on every Ad page;
* sending an email by clicking the "Contact us" link.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES
The Advertiser declares that he/she respects all rights (in particular, intellectual property rights), or that he/she has received all necessary permissions to post his/her Ad.
The Advertiser declares that the Ad is not inconsistent with any of the rules in force (more specifically the ones with regard to advertising, competition, sales promotion, the use of English, the use of personal data, any prohibition on placing certain goods or services on the market) or third party rights (more specifically, intellectual property rights and personal rights, and that the Advertisement does not contain defamatory or malicious information affecting third parties. Thus, the Advertiser assumes responsibility that the Ad does not contain:
- hyperlinks which lead users to websites developed by third parties in relation to Ads Group;
- false or incorrect information that could mislead the Users;
- defamatory information or information that may harm the interests of and/or the image of Ads Group or third parties;
- content that points to third-party intellectual property rights;
- promotional content related to the Advertiser's activities. In fact, the goal of an ad is to promote a product.
Advertisers assume responsibility that in their ads they offers things at their disposal.
In case their products/services are not available, Advertisers assume responsibility to remove the relevant Ad from Lazzo as soon as possible.
Advertisers declare that they are aware of the Website's perimeter of distribution, that they have taken all measures to comply with the laws in force in the respective places and that Ads Group disclaims any and all liability in this respect. In this sense, Advertisers declare and accept that they alone take on the responsibility and liability for the content of the ads they post and make available to users, as well as for any document or information they make available to users.
Advertisers are solely responsible for their ads' content.
Consequently, the Advertiser exempts Ads Group, their subcontractors or suppliers from any responsibilities and gives them guarantees against any use or action associated with the Ad that may be brought against them by third parties. The Advertiser also assumes liability for all damages, costs and expenses that he/she may be charged for or that may be incurred to Ads Group's detriment by contract for a deal signed by the latter with the third party, regardless of any claims for damages that Ads Group, their subcontractors or suppliers might bring due to the Advertiser's offensive actions.
Usually it's the Advertiser's responsibility to verify their status as a private person or legal entity/company, in particular with respect to the articles of the Trade law which define the terms "trader", "trade" and "commercial activity".
In case of ads being posted by an Advertiser registered as a Person and having a Member account, whose activity may have changed to Business/Pro ones, Ads Group reserves the right to limit the use of the Lazzo service, namely to ban or restrict the number of ads that the Advertiser may publish online.
Each Ad shall be distributed with effect from the day of its publication in both the Website and the Applications for a maximum period of 60 days (with the exception of Ads within a Holiday Package, distributed over a period of 6 months). After the initial 60 days, Ads Group sends the Advertiser an email informing them that their Ad has expired and is no longer online and offering them to renew the Ad for another 2 months. If the Advertiser does accept the offer within 5 days of receiving the email, they cannot renew the Ad and would have to post it again.
The Advertiser declares that his/her Personal or Business registration does not include:
- any required information that is false and/or incorrect;
- any information that infringes the rights of third parties;
In this sense, the registration holder declares and agrees that he/she is solely responsible for the information entered during the creation of his/her Personal and/or Business registration.
As a company providing Web services, Ads Group respects its responsibilities for building trust in the digital economy. Therefore, Ads Group cannot be held responsible in any way for the content of Ads published by Advertisers and does not give any explicit or implied warranty in this regard.
Ads Group is a third party in the communication and relations between Advertisers and Users so it does not take any responsibility in this respect. Restrictions and responsibilities:
Ads Group takes the responsibility for providing Users and Advertisers with a quality delivery of the Lazzo service by all means. Ads Group is not responsible in case of:
- interruptions, damages, changes and interferences in the functioning of the Lazzo service, regardless of the means of communication used and their source or provider;
- loss of data or information uploaded in the Lazzo Website. It is the Advertiser's responsibility to take all necessary measures to keep the Ads which they post via the Lazzo service;
- momentary inability to access the Website and/or the Applications due to technical problems, regardless of their source and reason;
- direct or indirect damage caused to the User or Advertiser, regardless of its nature, resulting from the Ad content and/or the access, management, use, exploitation, disruption of operation and/or interruption of the Lazzo service;
- unusual or illegal use of the Lazzo service by any User or Advertiser;
- hacking or piracy, deprivation of property, removal or prohibition (temporary or permanent) or for any reason related to Internet access.
The User/Advertiser will not seek compensation from Ads Group for whatever reason related to indirect losses such as lack of profit, loss of opportunity, commercial or financial loss, increase in underlying costs or losses arising or resulting from the presence of the above.
Therefore, each User and Advertiser is solely responsible for any damage caused to third parties and the consequences of complaints or actions that may result from this. Also, the User waives any right to claim against Ads Group if a third-party brings legal action against him/her resulting from the use and/or illegal use of the Lazzo service in case of password loss or identity theft.
Users and Advertisers declare that the establishments listed on the Website as venues for making a transaction between the Advertiser and the Buyer are listed by themselves and that the latter shall not be liable for the transactions. Users and Advertisers are the only persons responsible for the transactions and their consequences.
All intellectual property rights (copyrights, neighbouring rights, trademark rights, database rights) pertaining to both the structure and content of the Website and the Applications, namely images, videos, photographs, logos, brands, as well as graphics, texts, visual images, tools, software, documents, data and so on (hereinafter referred to as Elements) are reserved. These Elements are the property of Ads Group. The elements are provided for use by Users and Advertisers free of charge solely for the purpose of using the Lazzo service and within the normal use of its features. Users and Advertisers state that they will not alter these Elements is any way.
Any use of the Elements of the Website and the Applications which is not expressly permitted results in copyright abuse and constitutes an infringement. It may result in violation of the right to use photos, personal rights or any other rights and laws in force and give rise to civil and/or criminal charges against the perpetrator.
Users and Advertisers are not allowed to copy, modify, create a derivative work, modify the concept or the integrity or otherwise attempt to find the source code, sell, assign ownership, relinquish or transfer in any way the rights pertaining to the Elements. Each Lazzo User and Advertiser undertakes not to:
- use or request information from the Lazzo service at the expense of or for the benefit of others;
- retrieve partial or complete information for commercial or other purposes or retrieve Ads from the Lazzo Website or Applications;
- reproduce through any other media for commercial or non-commercial purposes partial or complete information or Ads from the Lazzo Website or Applications, thus allowing the original files to be partially or completely reproduced;
- use an internet bot (spider), a program for searching and restoring websites or any other tool which allows partial or complete indexing or restoring the content of the Website or Applications, except as permitted by Ads Group.
Any reproduction, presentation, publication, transfer, use, modification or retrieval of Elements in whole or in part in any manner whatsoever without the prior written permission of Ads Group, is illegal. The perpetrators of such unlawful actions are liable and can be prosecuted, in particular for forgery.
The Lazzo brands and logos, as well as the Ads Group's partners brands and logos, are trademarks. Any complete or partial reproduction of these brands and/or logos without the prior written permission of Ads Group is prohibited.
Ads Group is a database creator for the Lazzo service. As a result, any partial or complete retrieval and/or reuse of data within the meaning of the intellectual property laws is prohibited.
Ads Group reserves the right to appeal to the judicial authorities against any person who has not complied with the prohibitions described above. Text hyperlinks: Lazzo service links
The Lazzo service may contain hyperlinks that lead to websites developed by third parties. These links are for information purposes only.
Ads Group does not have any control over these websites and bears no responsibility with regard to the access, content or use of these sites, nor for any damage that may result from the access to the information in these sites.
The user is solely responsible for the decision to follow these links. Links to the Lazzo service:
No hyperlink can be placed on the Lazzo service without Ads Group's prior and timely permission.
If an Internet user or a legal entity decides to place on their website a hyperlink leading to the Lazzo service regardless of the media used, they must first contact Ads Group by sending an email to email@example.com
The lack of response from Ads Group should be considered a refusal.
Ads Group reserves the right to change or terminate access, partially or completely, to the Lazzo service on the Website and the Applications at any time.
The registration number of the Ad is the one that appears on the Ad's internet address.
Example: https:// lazzo-au.com /Fiji/en/--742589.htm
The registration number is 742589.
We will provide you with the requested information as soon as possible. To facilitate the procedure, please indicate in your request an email address to can send you the reply to.
Terms of Sales